Tuesday, February 12, 2008

7 devils

These are pics from a backpacking trip into the 7 devils that we took about summer befor last it was roasting hot in the day and quite nippy at night
There is more than 1 way to smoke a trout.
It is hard to see me but i am the one horizontal off the rock on the right


me jon and jay
Some notes from the trip.
Always take a water purifier, don't just get grapefruit seed extract, non of us got sick but it is so bitter it is hard to drink
Bring pleanty of skeeter spray
Never say to yourself, I think I could live off trout. Live yes thrive yuck
Aways bring extra shoes
A 3 man tent isn't really a 3 man tent expecialy if your friends are 6'7", 6'4" and you are 6'2"

1 comment:

Janie said...

Tony welcome to the blogging world! I really like your pics. And those kids are so cute!